Finally treat the CAUSE of disease not just the symptoms.
Epigenetics is the study of biological mechanisms that will switch genes on and off. Several mechanisms can effect heritable changes in gene expression without changing the underlying DNA structure. This effects how cells read our genes. Epigenetic change can be influenced by several factors including age, environment, disease state, toxins and nutrition. One of the most well studied and treatable biochemical processes that effects epigenetic change of the gene is Methylation.
Are you tired of being told you “don’t fit in the box”, or that “it’s all in your head”, or worse “just learn to live with it”? For years doctors have relied on physical exams and limited superficial testing to diagnose complicated illness. Genomic Analysis allows the physician to look painlessly at the DNA of your cells, to see at a molecular level what may be causing your symptoms. Genomic Analysis is empowering. It can help validate years of unexplained symptoms. It can precisely locate where these symptoms may be originating from and how to fix them. Epigenetics allows a personalized treatment plan directed at these roadblocks in your DNA causing symptoms. It allows YOU to take control of your symptoms and improve your health by resetting undesirable gene expression. The DNA you are born with may not be ideal… but it does NOT have to be fate.
With a painless cheek swab and a thorough medical evaluation, Dr. Jellinek will design an individualized treatment protocol to help your condition. This personalized targeted approach has been shown to:
- Eliminate unnecessary and costly medications and supplements
- Naturally bypass roadblocks in your DNA with pharmaceutical grade supplements with minimal side effects
- Decrease the risk of transgenerational epigenetic inheritance…by improving your health and the risk to the next generation
- Prolonged longevity and improve your current quality of life
- Preseason contact sport screening to determine genetic risk of prolonged recovery/injury
- Multiple DNA and Pharmacogenetic testing available … know exactly what you need, when to take it and avoid potential medication reactions
- Will interpret prior 23&Me/Ancestry/Livewello testing. However, we strongly recommend medical grade testing. Dr. Jellinek cannot take responsibility for the testing accuracy and interpretation of their results. Dr. Jellinek will only interpret SNPS that she feels are medically pertinent to your current symptoms.
If you’re interested in an epigenetic workup, please contact our office at 215-230-7290.
Successfully Treating Children and Adults With The Following Conditions
Epigenetic modification is a mechanism used by the body to turn on and off genes. It is the editing system that gives the body a second chance to get around alternations in our DNA. One of the ways genes is controlled is by methylation, this pathway is in every cell in your body and is responsible for optimal health.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chemical Sensitivity
- History of Alzheimer’s
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s disease, celiac
- History of Coronary Artery Disease
- History of POTS
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- PMS Symptoms
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Lupus and autoimmune diseases
- Rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis
- Eczema and psoriasis
- Allergies to food or seasonal
- Recurrent Infection
- Drug or vaccine reactions
- Memory Problems
- Prolonged Concussions
- Chronic Tics
- Prior diagnosis of MTHFR
- Sleep disorders
- Growth Delay
- Multiple Drug Reactions
* Dr. Jellinek does not replace your primary care or specialist. This treatment augments but does not replace your current treatment plan.